Yesterday, my aunt took me to the Statue of Liberty. Unfortunately, it was so cold and very freeze, but we were happy.
At 10 o’clock in the morning, we started going to the Statue of Liberty. I was excited and looked forward to take picture at there. We took M15 bus. After getting off the bus, we looked for the location. Although my aunt has been in America since 1988, today was her second time to visit the statue. So she could not remember how to get tickets. Then we asked and final we found. We spent 2 hours going the tickets’ office. We were freeze and said why we choose today. But we still continue our traveling.
We passed the security test, and then we went on the ship which goes the statue. Our ship was shaking left and right due to the strong wind. We felt not good and took no pictures. So it was so pity. On the statue island, we began taking pictures for each other. I will show you our pictures.
It was pity that we could not go up to the top of the statue of liberty. Only did we visit the foot of the statue. We passed the 145 steps and went outside for taking picture. At 3 pm we took ship to go back. It was very cold, but we were very happy. I hope everyone will have a nice holiday!
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I am so happy for you! I have not yet had the chance to visit the Statue of Liberty, but I took a boat ride that passed very close to it. have a wonderful break!
Gail
Post a Comment