Everyone has their dream. When they reach their dream, are they happy? “No pain, no gain”, they maybe give up something to get their goal, as giving up the times with family and their love, as give up doing their favor things, and so on. But are they happy? Maybe only do they know their feeling.
In the Chinese New Year, many Chinese miss hometown very much. I reach my dream that I study in America, but I lose the happy time with my family. I miss them very much, and I believe that all of the international students miss their family now. We must be independent without our family’s helping. We also must spend a lot of time in our study and life. I believe we will do the best in our future.
In another word, are we happy? The question is hard to answer. I think everything will be ok in our future and we will do our best.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment