Monday, March 12, 2007

spring break

I have a wonderful spring break. My aunt and uncle took to visit the Statue of Liberty and the Atlantic city. We spent two days on the Atlantic city. This traveling is my first long one in the America.

My uncle drove three hours from New York to Atlantic city. It’s very beautiful, and I love walking near the beach. When we arrived, we check in the hotel which has a lot of grab games in the hotel. I saw the games machines on my eye first time. After having a nap, my uncle took me to play games, and my aunt said to uncle ”if her parents know I play the games, her parents will kill you” J. My uncle made me a happy time in the break, so he resisted playing the games with me. I am so luck and I played machine, and finally I won 5 dollars. I got excited and so happy.

Then we have a big dinner on the buffer store. It calls buffer, so my uncle and aunt told me I can eat a lot of food. So I opened my stomach to start eating. I ate a piece of staff, 6 small pieces of cake; some see food, 3 cups of ice cream and drank a cup of lemon juice. My uncle and aunt were surprised at me. I think “Bu Chi Bai Bu Chi, do not waste”J.

At 8 PM, they took me to have swim, because they I am good at swimming and I like it. Due to eat a lot of food, I must lose weight now. So I swam in the swimming pool for 2 hours. For the pool is so small, I only swam go and back many time. Finishing swimming, we went to bed. Next morning, I could not get up, because my back was very hurt and I felt very tired. So I slept whole day on the bed. In the evening we check out the hotel, then we went home by car. I had a wonderful holiday, and so funny. I like The Atlantic city.

1 comment:

nancykuo said...

Thank you for sharing your journal.
It is nice.